Call of Duty 1 is 1st game of call of duty series. This is a first-person shooter game developed by Infinity Ward in Oct, 2003.
A first-person shooter video game called Call of Duty 1 Game was created by Infinity Ward and released by Activision in 2003. It is the first of several chapters in the Call of Duty storyline. Using a modified version of the id Tech 3 engine created for Quake III: Team Arena, the game replicates the infantry and mutual weapons battle during World War II. While Call of Duty features a variety of perspectives from the British, American, and Soviet theatres of World War II, a substantial portion of its gameplay and premise are similar to those of the Medal of Honor series.
The AI-controlled companions that hold up the player during missions and respond to changing gaming circumstances are a new catch introduced by the game.
As a result, squadron-based play has received more attention than the “lone wolf” style of play that was prevalent in early first-person shooter games. The majority of the members of Perpetual Ward’s development team worked on Medal of Honor: Allied Assault.
Activision launched the Call of Duty: United Offensive expansion pack in September 2004. It was created by Gray Matter Interactive and Pi Studios. On November 10, 2009, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2’s “Hardened” and “Prestige” editions as well as redemption codes for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions were released.
Call of Duty 1 Game for PC is a first-person shooter that puts the user in control of an infantry soldier who engages in combat with a variety of real World War II weapons. The player must complete all of the objectives for each mission in order to move on to the next one. These objectives are displayed on the compass of the heads-up display. As opposed to the checkpoint system used in later Call of Duty games, the player can save and load at any moment.
The player in the Call of Duty 1 PC Game gets access to two prime weapon slots, one for a handgun, and 10 grenades total. Weapons can be exchanged for those found on the battlefield that dead warriors left behind. In contrast to other Call of Duty games, the initial one permits switching between various fire styles. Call of Duty was one of the early first-person shooters with an iron sight; by pressing the appropriate key, the player points the gun’s real sights down for better accuracy. In addition to the player-approved weapons, mounted machine guns and other fixed weapon emplacements are also at the player’s disposal.
Details Of Call Of Duty 1 Download
|Game Name||Call Of Duty 1 PC|
|Release Date||29 October 2003|
|Developer By||Infinity Ward|
|Which Platform||Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, N-Gage, PlayStation 3 & Xbox 360|
|Game Style||First-person shooter|
During missions and while playing, AI-controlled teammates in the game Call of Duty 1 extremely compressed 10mb hold up the player and respond to changing circumstances. As a result of the call of duty 1 highly compressed 10MB, squadron-based play received more attention than the “lone wolf” strategy that was frequently portrayed in earlier first-person shooter games. The majority of the members of Perpetual Ward’s development team worked on Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. It’s simple to download Call of Duty 1.
Features of Call Of Duty United Offensive
Following are the main features of Call Of Duty United Offensive that you will be able to experience after the first installation on your Operating System.
- Amazing action game
- Play as American, Russian, and British soldiers.
- Be part of Battle of Kursk, Battle of the Bulge, and The Invasion of Sicily.
- Need to take the troops through rain and snow by using new weapons like a flamethrower etc.
- Includes 13 new single-player missions spanning three campaigns.
- Includes 11 new multiplayer maps and 3 new multiplayer modes which include Capture the Flag, Domination, and Base Assault.
- call of duty 1 highly compressed 100mb was Got scintillating visuals.
COD 1 Pc Game System Requirements:
- Central Processing Unit (CPU): Pentium III or Athlon.
- CPU Speed Required: 600 MHz or higher if running Windows 98 or Me, 700 MHz or higher if running Windows 2000/XP/8/8.1.
- RAM: 128 MB or higher.
- Operating System (OS): Windows 98/ME/2000/XP older version are not supported.
- Video Card Required: 32 MB 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible Video Card with Hardware T&L.
- DirectX version:9.0b.
- Sound Card Required: Yes.
- Free Disk Space: 1.4 GB uncompressed or higher.
- CD-ROM: 8X Speed CD,DVD ROM.
- CPU: Pentium 4.
- CPU Speed: 1.5 GHz or higher.
- RAM: 256 MB or higher.
- OS: Windows XP.
- Video Card: 64 MB 100% DirectX 9.0b compliant Video Card with Hardware T&L.
- DirectX version:9.0b.
- Sound Card: Yes.
- Free Disk Space: 4 GB or higher.
- CD-ROM: 8X Speed CD/DVD ROM.
How To Download Call Of Duty 1 PC Game
If you also want to play this game. And if you have come to our website for that, then you are at the right place. You Can Call of duty 1 download pc Games on the ocean of games website.
- First, Open Your Chrome Browser & Search about the Ocean Of Games Website.
- Simply Click The https://oceanofgamesu.com Link.
- Homepage Will Open & Now Click On The Search Box.
- Which game wants to find, Type that game name.
- Your Home screen will appear in the call of duty pc download post & Click on that Link.
- This Post Will Get the Download Option At the last, Click on it.
- In a Short Time will Get Game Download & You Can Easily Play This Game.
Most people searching action games on the internet. but do not find the best games for pc. So, check the GTA san Andreas pc download for windows, Xbox, PlayStation & other platforms.
Call of Duty Free Download
Click the download button below to start Call of Duty 1 Free Download with direct link. It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
Please share with your friends and help us to make best gaming community!
Hello Guys! We hope your game is working 100% fine because it is our first priority to upload only working and tested games. We test every single game before uploading but but if you encountered some error like Runtime Errors or Missing dll files or others errors during installation than you must need read this FAQs page to fix it.