FBI: Hostage Rescue(Size: 220 MB) is a Action, Shooting video game. Developed by Idol FX AB and published by Activision Value Publishing, Inc. It was released on Microsoft Windows in February 5, 2004.
Tactical first-person shooter FBI Hostage Rescue offers you assume the position of an FBI agent against terrorism and criminality. Every operation is a special hostage rescue operation. Each mission is centred on assassins and terrorists who have long since gotten out of control and have degenerated into social outcasts.
Use the most ruthless and bloodthirsty techniques to subdue them, and do not expect mercy from them. FBI: Freeing Hostages simply gives one significant assignment: avoid getting caught up in the clutches of obsessive maniacs. No one, especially common folks who are in the wrong place at the wrong time, wants to perish at the hands of lunatics.
By interfering with the irrational schemes of fanatical terrorists, you can become the hand of justice. The tactical action game FBI Hostage Rescue gives you the chance to experience life as a part of a terrorist squad tasked with freeing defenceless civilians. Every day, save lives to become a true city hero.
There are 10 distinct quests in the main campaign. The game’s events take place in a variety of settings, including a bank, an aeroplane, a hotel, a foreign embassy, and more. For use in the field, pick from a selection of tools and weapons to battle crime.
About FBI: Hostage Rescue
You can be sent at any time and anywhere if the lives of children are in danger. You are a part of a well-trained unit that conducts manhunts, high-risk arrests, mobile assaults, and negotiations. You must rely on your training to guide you in making the difficult decisions and split-second choices that could determine whether you and the hostages live or die.
Use the vast array of cutting-edge tools you have at your disposal to safeguard the area. Cut power lines, throw smoke grenades at the hostage-takers to draw them out of concealment, or utilise stealth to launch a surprise attack. Before something terrible happens, you must make the most of all your resources to diffuse the situation.
• Engaging, action-packed FPS gameplay where you are specially trained in hostage rescue situations
• 10 unique hostage situations and locations
• State-of-the-art weapons and tools, from handguns to sniper rifles to grenades
• Multiple solutions and paths
• Enemy AI acts and reacts to your moves
• Interact with the environment
• Intense stand-offs with intelligent opponents who challenge your reflexes and wit
- OS: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/7
- CPU: Pentium 2 @ 500 MHz Processor
- RAM: 64 MB
- Hard Drive: 250 MB Free
- Video Memory: 8 MB
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- DirectX: 8.0
- Keyboard & Mouse
- DVD Rom Drive
Download and install FBI: Hostage Rescue
- Click the Download button below and you should be directed to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click the blue “Download Now” button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to complete.
- Once the FBI: Hostage Rescue has finished downloading, right click on the zip file and click “Extract to FBI: Hostage Rescue .v11.05.2020.zip” (you will need 7-Zip for this, which you can get Here).
- Double click in the FBI: Hostage Rescue L folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure you are running the game as an administrator. If you encounter missing DLL errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install any programs in the folder.
FBI: Hostage Rescue free download
Click on the below button to start FBI: Hostage Rescue. It is full and complete game. Just download and start playing it. We have provided direct link full setup of the game.
Please share with your friends and help us to make best gaming community!
Hello Guys! We hope your game is working 100% fine because it is our first priority to upload only working and tested games. We test every single game before uploading but but if you encountered some error like Runtime Errors or Missing dll files or others errors during installation than you must need read this FAQs page to fix it.