Warcraft III The Frozen Throne Before downloading make sure that your PC meets minimum system requirements.
An addition to the original Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos is called Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne. The story campaign events detail Arthas’ transition into the Lich King, Illidan’s exploits, the challenges faced by blood elves, the conflict between the Horde and the Alliance, and many other tales. The game’s plot unfolds around a year after the original and three years before the legendary World of Warcraft’s events begin. There are several extra branches that can be used as the foundation for additional conflicts, and many of the game’s ambiguities from the first version are resolved here
The gamers are made aware of a number of tale campaigns. The first describes the night elves’ hunt for the dangerous criminal Illidan under the leadership of Mev Shadowsong. The experiences of Prince Kael’Thas, the ruler of the blood elves who have survived the incursions of Quel’Thalas and the Scourge, are chronicled in the Alliance campaign. The third campaign will depict a civil struggle among the ranks of the Scourge, between Sylvanas Windrunner’s rebels and the Lich King’s supporters, commanded by Kel’Thuzad and Arthas.
Conflict III Despite numerous changes and modifications, the Frozen Throne game is comparable to the previous one. The races in this game are followed in the following order: Night Elves, Humans, and Undead. For Orcs, there is a different campaign entirely. It is harder to play and has a more RPG-like feel to it. Each race in the game has its own one of three campaigns. Additionally, in order to advance in the game, the player must substantially complete each campaign. You’ll observe that new structures and goods have been added in every race. You can download another game called World of Warcraft.
|Game:||Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne|
|Genre:||Real Time Strategy (RTS), Strategy|
|Publisher:||Sierra Entertainment, Capcom|
|Released on:||Jul 01, 2003|
|Platforms:||PC (Microsoft Windows), Mac|
|Age Ratings:||Teen (PEGI 12)|
|Score:||7.1 out of 10|
|Player’s Perspectives:||Bird view / Isometric|
|Game Modes:||Single player, Multiplayer|
Alliance and Scourge are the two single-player campaigns available in Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne. The Alliance campaign centres on Prince Kael’thas, the head of the blood elves, and a troop of high elves who have managed to escape the Scourge’s invasion of Quel’Thalas. They had promised to aid the Alliance, but Lord Garithos, a Human knight, eventually imprisoned them. You and your elves will eventually be rescued by Lady Vashj and the Naga. As you advance, you must get ready to fend against Maiev and win the support of the local Dranei.
The Scourge Campaign, on the other hand, takes place in the blighted lands of Lordaeron also known as the Plaguelands. A civil war is taking place within the Scourge where the three major factions – Arthas, Kel’Thuzad, and the Forsaken – have been splintered. The campaign switches between the journey of Arthas to Northrend. There, he will assist the Lich King and Sylvanas’ war against the Dreadlords. Your goal will be to take control of the Plaguelands. By taking control of the Lordaeron, you will ascend to the Frozen Throne and become one with the Lich King.
Features of Warcraft III The Frozen Throne
Following are the main features of Warcraft III The Frozen Throne that you will be able to experience after the first install on your Operating System.
- Imposing real time strategy game.
- Official expansion pack for Warcraft III Reign of Chaos.
- Three different campaigns for every race.
- One player controlled shop present in every level.
- A new hero in every new level.
- New weapons and armory introduced.
- Improved strategical elements.
- CPU Speed: 1.2 Ghz
- RAM: 4096 MB
- OS: Microsoft Windows 8, 10 and upper.
- VIDEO CARD: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 or AMD Radeon R9 280X or better
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 2GB
- Free Disk Space: 16 GB
- SOUND CARD: DirectX Compatible
Download and install Warcraft III The Frozen Throne
- Click the Download button below and you should be directed to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click the blue “Download Now” button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to complete.
- Once the Warcraft III The Frozen Throne has finished downloading, right click on the zip file and click “Extract to Warcraft III The Frozen Throne .v11.05.2020.zip” (you will need 7-Zip for this, which you can get Here).
- Double click in the Warcraft III The Frozen Throne folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure you are running the game as an administrator. If you encounter missing DLL errors, look for a Redist or _CommonRedist folder and install any programs in the folder.
Warcraft III The Frozen Throne Free Download
Click on the below button to start Warcraft III The Frozen Throne . It is full and complete game. Just download and start playing it. We have provided direct link full setup of the game.
Please share with your friends and help us to make best gaming community!
Hello Guys! We hope your game is working 100% fine because it is our first priority to upload only working and tested games. We test every single game before uploading but but if you encountered some error like Runtime Errors or Missing dll files or others errors during installation than you must need read this FAQs page to fix it.